I am now 3 weeks from my due date, but those 3 weeks seem like a year! At the beginning of this pregnancy, my doctor said he would be very careful about watching Sydney's weight to make sure I could have a baby under 9 lbs. this time. I know he is doing what is best for Sydney and for me, but the next couple of weeks are going to just drag by. I need to see joy in the fact that I have 3 more weeks to spend with just Gracie Claire. She is always able to put a smile on my face even when I'm in the doggiest of moods! It's amazing the gifts God gives us through our kids!
Anyways, I'm praying for patience and am taking solace in the fact that I've been given a healthy and whole baby girl. God's timing is best and I need to wait on Him.
Life is a beach
7 years ago

1 comment:
It is hard to wait! Maybe the shower tomorrow will help take your mind off the wait and give you something to do putting all your goodies in the nursery!! I'm looking forward to it!
Post a Comment