Blog Recommendation
If you haven't read about it on Betsy's blog or looked at it for yourself, I would definitely recommend checking in on Tricia, Gwyneth Rose, and Nate on Nate's blog. He updates quite a bit and every time I read about their powerful story I am reminded of how powerful God is. The faith that this family has is amazing! Nate's faith especially tugs at your heart as he has said that no matter what happens to his girls, he knows God will be glorified through it. No matter what! That is a faith that I can definitely learn from. Click here to check it out! Pray for them! They can use all of the prayers that they can get!
Book Recommendation
I think that I am definitely behind the times in finding this author, but I am SO excited that I did. I know that some of you have been reading her books for a long time, but if you haven't, go get this one: "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. SO GOOD! It's a retelling of the book of Hosea and can I tell you that I could not put it down. READ IT!!
Bible Study
This morning marked the first day of the spring semester of Ladies' Bible Class. I really like the group I'm in and can't wait to get started discussing our first chapter next week. We're doing "Bad Girls of the Bible," and I'm anxious to see what I learn from this study. Should be fun!


5 comments:
That was the first Francine Rivers book I read years ago and I thought it was incredible! Everything she writes is something difficult to put down!
Should be a great semester!
Nate's blog is full of so much faith! I feel so blessed after reading it.
I'm excited about our Bible Class too. I think will have a lot of fun!
The blog recommendation has me crying, that is so beautiful. I'm looking forward to checking out the other two !
Thank you!
Post a Comment