Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gracie Claire's First Haircut

I've waited forever to get Gracie Claire's haircut. I really don't know why except that there was the thought that loomed in the back of my head that her hair was the last "baby" thing that we'd kept and I was sort of holding onto it. Weird, I know. She has been asking for a haircut for a couple of months now. So, when I told her that we were going to get our hair cut on Wednesday, she was so excited. When we got there she climbed right up in the chair without being asked to and just waited. Our hair girl said, "Well I guess you're going first!!" The funny thing was that she was so excited, but SO serious during the whole thing unless I told her to smile for a picture. Lori, our hair girl, made it even and gave it some shape and it looks so much better!!

BEFORE:



DURING:



AFTER:
(Notice in the picture w/ Lori, Gracie Claire can't keep her eyes off the mirror. We tried taking the picture again, but had the same result. No self-confidence problems from this girl!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a cutie!!! Your girls are so precious - you and Paul are so blessed!
Hugs!

Kristen said...

Sonya does the "serious" thing too when she gets her hair cut. She also loves having "curls" put in her hair. :)

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet!!!