School pictures were always so fun to look at when I was teaching. The pose, the background, the smiles on the kids faces, I loved it all. They always made me smile, but usually made me laugh. Little did we know that when GC started YCW, she would be getting her first "school" picture taken. Notice the pose, which I love. Her hand is cupped and placed ever so carefully on her leg and her elbow is resting in just the right position. The background is a lovely marble finish and it looks as if she is sitting on a perfectly sized staircase. Her precious little face and sweet little smile are my favorite part of the picture of course.
I'm a little late in posting this, since they were taken a couple of months ago. But, I had to share anyway!
2 comments:
Okay, first-- adorable picture!
Second, here's some insider info on the pictures: The guy that takes these pictures is AMAZING! He gets great smiles out of the kids by doing some crazy-insane stuff and making them laugh their heads off! The kids call him Mr. Potato Head. It was stinkin' hilarious to watch.
Sweet picture of such a SWEET little thing. Sorry - I'm not pictureing the "meltdown" thing coming from that sweet little princess . . you gotta be makin' that one up. (just kiddin'!! Don't the 2's have such fun perks??)
Post a Comment