Sunday, January 06, 2008

Gracie Claire Quotes I Want To Remember


I think I need to start doing this more often, because she says things everyday that make me laugh or amaze me.

  • After asking her to stop talking for a couple of minutes she says in a matter of fact voice, "But Mommy, I WANT to talk!"
  • "Hi Mommy, it's ME, Gracie Claire!"
  • "Sydney's so SFWEET!" (spelling intentional)
  • "YOU leave ME alone!!" "YOU go AWAY!" -- There are usually consequences when she says these two phrases, but sometimes it's hard to stifle a smile because of look on her face and the tone in her voice.
  • "I a pwincess! I so boofiful!"
  • When calling, "Gracie Claire, where are you?" She answers as she walks in the room, "Here my am!"
  • Sometimes when you ask, "What are you doing?" she answers, "Just chillin'!"
  • "WIKI, WIKI!" -- If you want to know more about this one, just ask.
  • "Jesus likes me!"
  • When I leave her room at night, she says, "I love you bunches!"
  • "That makes me so FWUFWATED!"

I sure do love that girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how adorable......