Friday, January 18, 2008

For All You Cheetos Lovers Out There...

UPDATE: Gracie Claire, the girl who quit taking naps at 2 1/2, fell asleep on her bed mid-meltdown! I think a nap is just what the doctor ordered...for me and her!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have found a new flavor that I completely love. Cheetos, being in the top five snack items that are my favorites, has a new (maybe it's just new to me) flavor. Until now my favorite has been the crunchy Flamin' Hot, but now crunchy Cheddar JalapeƱo has moved into the number one spot. If you're a Cheetos lover (and if you're not, I think you're just a teeny bit weird) try them! They're good! (Sorry about the weird post, but GC is in her room on her bed having a meltdown as I type. I needed to write about something that would help me calm myself before I go talk with her. What better than Cheetos?!) :o)

No comments: