Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stolen From Jennifer

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
When I worked I did.
2. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Explorer
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
A chili cheese burrito or 3 soft tacos supreme with a Mt. Dew...disgusting, I know.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes and I hate them. Too much work for too little money.
5. What color is your iPod?
My iPod is on my iPhone and it's black...boring, boring.
6. What kind of dog do you have?
We don't have a dog anymore. Lexi the Lab went to live on a prisoner's ranch in Abilene. Last we heard she sleeps with a goat named Bob in a haystack. Seriously. She's so much happier there.
7. What's for dinner tonight?
I haven't figured that one out yet. It's only 11:30!
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Does Nyquil count?
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
If dropping it is stupid then I'm stupid all the time.
10. Last time you were sick?
Don't remember. But I do remember that it was gross.
11. How long is your hair?
It's short. I don't have the patience to grow it out.
12. Are you happy right now?
Yes!
13. What did you say last?
Let's clean up the red Play-Doh!
14. Who came over last?
Jennifer and Bennett
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No...but I did tell my sister that. They told me I was bossy and a goody two shoes. Go figure.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
A frog with sparkly eyes.
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Jojo's Circus: Animal a Go-Go
19. What is in your pocket?
Nothing.
20. Who introduced you to your crush?
I met him at church. He introduced himself to me.
21. Where do you hurt?
My lower back at the end of the day. Does that make me old?!
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
NO...but we went to a Build-A-Bear birthday party on Saturday and Gracie Claire chose a horse...she named her Daisy.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Jojo's Circus: Animal a Go-Go...didn't we cover this earlier?
24. What's something funny you did today?
Everything...I'm a funny girl. (Just kidding! I'm not that vain!)
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mrs. Kelly...not the most personable person, but she was always nice to me.
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
No.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
Huh?! A Cat.
28. What are you listening to right now?
Gracie Claire talking while playing with Play-Doh and the radio.
29. Drinkin?
Nothing.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
The picture frame aisle. You can never have enough picture frames. :o)
31. When is your birthday?
November 8th
32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
None yo bidness.
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Old Navy...love that place.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
No.
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
I think 21 if I counted right.
37. What are you going to do after this?
I'm taking the girls to the church to play with friends at the playscape.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Paul
40. What about your favorite dessert?
The Great Wall of Chocolate from P.F. Changs
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
A few groceries.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No...My parent's just picked names they liked.
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Caleb drives a big truck and Gracie drives a Ford Escort.
44. Do you like pickles?
Love them!! My grandma used to jar her own pickles. Her dills are the BEST!!
45. What about olives?
Yep.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
I don't drink juice very often, but I would probably pick orange over anything else.
48. Do you have any tan lines?
I wish...Maybe if Paul and I get a vacation in this year.
49. What hospital were you born in?
One in Iowa.
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Benner...One of the best teachers I ever had!!

1 comment:

Mere Ware said...

I am stealing this from you because I can't think of anything else to blog about! I loved reading your answers!