Wednesday, February 09, 2011

6 & 4

We are T-4 and T-5 days until my Gracie Claire and my Sydney turn 6 & 4. I'm sure everyone gets sick of people saying it, but seriously, I really cannot believe it! How can this be?! The time really does zoom by. I am so thankful for every single minute of their lives. They are 2 of the most precious gifts I have been given. As always, there will be a birthday post for each one in the coming days, but I'm going to take this one to simply say how thankful and honored I am to be Gracie Claire's and Sydney's mommy. I only hope that I'm the mommy that God wants me to be to them...they are so, so worth it. *sigh...and blinks back tears*

1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

They really are gorgeous! I love seeing Sydney, she always puts her chin to her shoulder and gives the most innocent little grin at us :)