Our spunky, sweet, lovable, stubborn Sydney Hope turned 4 years old today! Again, I shall say, how can it be?! I was seriously just holding my precious Sydney in my arms as a newborn. I can't imagine life without our Sydster.
Dear Syd,
Mommy is so thankful for my second baby girl! You gave me a special gift. You showed Mommy how possible it is to be able to love more than one child with exactly the same amount of love! And boy are you lovable! Your loving spirit is a gift that God is using for Him!
Some of the funny things that you are doing/saying right now are...
- You still have your prized blankie. You will someday wear it as the veil at your wedding. It is that important to you! You can't suck your thumb without it because w/o it, you can't "sniff." When we talk about breaking the blankie/thumb habit, you will have nothing to do with the idea.
- You love to snuggle. You are our biggest snuggle bug.
- You love helping us cook (well...mainly Daddy!)
- When you kiss Mommy goodnight you love to say, "I love you cookie!"
- Hank is your best pal. You love your little stuffed chihuahua. He will be the ring bearer in your wedding one day.
- You have no problem taking a stand. Even when you shouldn't. Your stubbornness gets you in to trouble sometimes.
- When you smile, you make everyone around you smile. It's contagious.
- You love jamming on your new rock star guitar! :)
- You like pretending that you have babies in your belly and that you're going to the "hosipal" to have them.
You love your big sister and you love your little sister. They are your best friends. You love doing whatever it is that Gracie Claire is doing and Molly loves playing with you! You're the first person she asks about each morning!
You love your Daddy (and your Mommy too) but, you're a Daddy's girl. You have a special connection with your Daddy that I love!
Jesus has given you so many gifts. You're a leader, you take charge, and you are loving and compassionate. Daddy and I can't wait to see how God uses you for His kingdom! You are my sweet Sydney Hope and I couldn't be more thankful for you! Happy 4th birthday my precious Syd!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment