Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...or a Lack Thereof!

We headed to the zoo yesterday to end our big week celebrating our two birthday girls! We had such a fun family day! The weather was perfect and we just loved being together! The one sad thing was that lots of the big animal exhibits (lions, tigers, and bears) were missing due to some remodeling. Still, we had a fab time!

Dinosaurs and Daddy time! The best!

(L) Love, love, love them! (R) I've created a monster! She wanted to take a picture of everything...and she did!

Look Dad!

L~O~V~E

They just make me happy!

Sweet, Sweet!!

Giraffe pics with mommy, because that is what I most resemble in the animal world...HA!

The crocodile is a family fave!


I have the longest wing span! :)

We even got to meet and greet a friendly horse! :)

The MOLA is Daddy's fave! Isn't that teeny turtle cute?!

Our Beautiful Little Ladies

The girls really loved listening to all of the fun animal info. on the phones. I know...a little unsanitary, but at least they learned something, right?! :)

The zoo is always a great time and I'm so glad that we got to celebrate our little ladies there! Now...done with all birthday themed posts! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love to see pictures of your family. They make me smile as if they were my own, I guess because your family mirrors mine in many ways.