The girls and I just finished watching one of our very favorite Veggie Tales...An Easter Carol. Basically, the Easter version of a Christmas Carol. Old man Nezzer is shown the Hope of Easter through Easter past, present, and future. My favorite Veggie Tales song ever is in the post below. Knowing that "There is nothing left to fear! Nothing heaven knows! For He died for us to give us life...and to give us hope, he rose!" is the reason we celebrate today. As Hope (the angel from the story) tells Mr. Nezzer, "If the story ended in Jesus' death, there would be no hope." He is risen! We have the hope of Heaven. We will live with Him in heaven one day with all of those who belong to Him! That's a reason to celebrate if I've ever heard one!
This song is pretty new to me, but the words are AWE-SOME! The hope we have is in HIM! He died for us to give us life...and to give us hope, HE ROSE! Death and hell have no power over us! He has conquered death! He is RISEN! Have a wonderful Easter celebrating the one who has conquered death! Happy Easter!!
Christ is risen from the dead Trampling over death by death Come awake! Come awake! Come and rise up from the grave!
Christ is risen from the dead We are one with Him again Come awake! Come awake! Come and rise up from the grave!
Oh death! Where is your sting? Oh hell! Where is your victory?
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
1 comment:
I'm sold now on VT Easter story now, thank you for sharing it!
Post a Comment