Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

This edition of FTF doesn't have a specific category or theme. I just picked one of my all time fave things...The Cosby Show. It was my favorite show as a kid and is still one of my favorite shows. I have all but the last couple of seasons on DVD and love them so much that my girls have fallen in love with the Huxtables. Bill Cosby is truly hilarious. I like the type of humor that is natural. When someone has to be dirty or use foul language to get a laugh, they aren't funny to me. I love natural humor. Someone who can be truly funny without even trying. Bill Cosby turned his talent into one of the best TV shows of all time. Yes friends...I love Cliff, Clair, Sondra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa, and Rudy. I'm not ashamed. I can quote lines, tell you the storyline behind every episode, and would probably clean up if there was a game show about The Cosby Show.

There are so many episodes that come to mind that I could say are my faves, but here are some scenes from just a few... :)



The anniversary episodes are probably in my top 5 faves! Hilarious! And let me just say...Theo and Rudy are still my favorite characters even as an adult!



"I brought you in this world, and I'll take you out!"



The Real World



Stevie Wonder

Oh memories! I could go on with the videos forever. Love me some Cosby. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't it the best? I love the episode where he has the crazy dream because he eats bad food before bed. I also love the one where Rudy's friends come over and he bounces them on his leg!! Classic!!