Thursday, May 19, 2011

10

10 what, you ask? Paul and I have been married for 10 years today! That was crazy fast! The hubby brought be lunch and a dozen roses to work today and then told me his surprise. He stinks at keeping them secret. He took our wedding VHS tapes and had them put onto DVD. We watched them tonight. I thought the girls would love it...yeah right. They were interested at first, but lost it real quick. I loved watching them. I loved seeing my grandpas walk down the aisle, my beautiful friends who stood beside me that day, my precious brother sing a song that my amazing Dad wrote for me, hearing the vows that we said to each other, seeing that I weigh less now than I did on our wedding day and so did Paul. HA! Yeah...you guessed it. I cried. I loved that day. Our wedding day was definitely a special day, but the years we've spent together have been even more special. *INSERT GAG REFLEX* I am so thankful for my sweet hubby. He was seriously made for me. We've gone through happy, sad, hard, bumpy, irritating, and angry times, and I'd never want to walk through this life with anyone else. God knew exactly what I needed in a husband and I love Paul so much! *INSERT ANOTHER GAG REFLEX* Babe--thank you for putting up with me for 10 years. You're more than I could've ever hoped for and I can't wait for the next 50. I'm so thankful for the husband and Daddy that you are and that I get to be your wife! Love you!

PS...More anniversary celebration fun to come--we're goin' to the Gaylord! YAY!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Amanda, the gag reflex thing is hilarious! Happy Anniversary to you both , you sweet fun couple :-)