is being a Mommy! I'm so stinkin' blessed! I don't take this job for granted. I know that Mother's Day is a hard day for some...those who have lost their moms, those who have babies in Heaven, those who are praying desperately to be a Mommy. I'm praying especially for those mamas today! I am in awe of this incredibly important job I've been given to raise & love my precious treasures. And they are precious. I have been spoiled by them today & am soaking up every little bit of it. Thank you Jesus for giving me my babies. I love being a Mommy.The girls each made me a card. I will cherish each little scribble, picture and word that they wrote! My precious Molly got to give me her card first. :)
My sweet Sydney gave me her card second. She even wrote some "words". The inside of her card had a rainbow and the sun.
Gracie Claire accomplished the goal of making Mommy cry. The front of her card said, "I love you Mommy." The inside said, "You are my angel." You can see my lovely cry in the pictures with my sweet Gracie Claire.
My next gift was a "makeover" from my girls. Pictures below... :)



Getting your hair done by a 6, 4, and 2 year old can be painful. :)Happiest Mother's Day to all of you Mamas out there! I hope your day is so special and you thank the Lord for the incredibly important job that you've been given!
(See the post below dedicated to our Mamas!) :)


No comments:
Post a Comment