Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happiest Mother's Day!

We've had a good Mother's Day weekend celebrating our Moms. Paul took the girls and went and had lunch with his Mom yesterday while I was at a training. I hated to miss it! I know how thankful he is for his mom! We love her!

My Mom and Dad came over last night, along with Caleb, Sandra, Sam, Cassidy, and Dre. We had pizza and just had a great time hanging out together. Since Gracie and Nkere couldn't be here last night, we got up early this morning to head out to our favorite breakfast spot to spend some time together. I am so incredibly thankful for my Momina! She is who has taught me to be a Mommy and I couldn't have had a better example! She was and still is an amazing Mom. Love you so much Momina!

Paul's Mom (Mimi) and the Girls

Caleb was trying to get his own picture with Momina...I showed him! :)

Me, Mom, and Caleb

Gigi and all of her Grands

Me, Momina, and Graciellia

More to come from my Mother's Day celebration! :) Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: