Friday, December 23, 2011

GC's School Song & Christmas Party

Gracie Claire (and all of first grade) sang a little song to help celebrate the Christmas season at one of our assemblies.  It was cute.  Paul came and took a few pics...from the back of the gym.  Thus, they weren't the greatest.  Oh well.  I'll take what we can get.  :) 
 Here she is...right in the center.  Of course, she somehow got stuck behind the tallest child in first grade, so much of the performance, her face was hidden.  Oy vey.
 Sweetie pie.
With one of her biggest fans. :)

The Friday before we got out for Christmas break, we had our annual Christmas parties in our classrooms.  It took a little strategy to travel back and forth between my class party and Gracie Claire's...but, I did it.  It truly is one of the bummer parts of working.  Not being able to fully participate in all of my girls' activities.  Oh well...I'm thankful that I got to be a part of a little bit of it.  If you stay at home, don't take it for granted.  It's a soap box of mine.  I did take it a little bit for granted when I was home.  So, I'll take any opportunity I can to encourage others not to.  Now, back to our topic.  Gracie Claire had a good time celebrating with her class.  :)
 Showing off one of her Christmas crafts... :)
 Partyin' With Mommy <3
 We will miss Mrs. Morgan while she is gone spending time with her new little guy!  So thankful for another amazing teacher for our girl this year.
Gracie Claire and one of her BFFs, Bralynn.

No comments: