Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving day with family, just eating and eating some more. We went to my parents' house for lunch and to Paul's granny's house for dinner. It was a great day of being with family. We are so blessed and so thankful for our family. To read more about what I'm thankful for, see the post below this one. :) On to the pictures...
We made pilgrim hats at school the day we let out for Thanksgiving break.  I made sure to make enough for the fam so we could get a fun Thanksgiving day picture! :)  Cutest pilgrims ever!  We missed Sam and Cassidy for this cute picture, but we'll have plenty of Christmastime pics with them. :)
 The Spread
 I wish I would've had my wide angle lense to get a picture of everyone around the table.  Thank you to my sister for being the only one to smile in her family pic.  :)
 The Aslin Pilgrims
So, so thankful for my little family!

No comments: