One bad thing that Gracie Claire has inherited from Paul is his allergies. She has certain days where her nose is like a faucet and she is constantly sneezing. Our doctor finally put her on some medicine that she only has to take on the days she needs it that really gives her relief. But, until the medicine kicks in, she has decided to use one of her Daddy's tactics to relieving the discomfort. Paul calls them "plugs." Tissue wrapped and twisted tight enough to absorb the snot flow. He has used these for as long as I've known him. Many times he will go to sleep with them in. Now he has passed his tradition along to Gracie Claire. Makes for a good laugh and a good picture.
Life is a beach
7 years ago


5 comments:
That's hysterical!!!
Okay, this is unbelievable. I DO THIS!!! I would NEVER have admitted it, except that there are other normal people out there who do, and you posted proof! (disclaimer: I only do it when I'm going to bed at night and I can't get to sleep cause the faucet's running so bad)
What a great idea! Seriously. Pregnancy has caused my allergies to kick into high gear! Would have never thought to do this. :) Loved your blog on the New Year. So many things to be thankful for. It looks like my girl will be born right around the time of your girls' birthdays. Can't wait!
Loks like the perfect wedding video shot to me . . .what a bonding thing for daddy and daughter! he!
Gross! But whatever works right? Actually, this is not too bad of an idea. Otherwise, you might end up with snot all over your pillow or something, which is pretty gross too.
Post a Comment