
I was so excited to be at church on Sunday morning as one of my former 1st graders (who is now a 4th grader) was baptized!! I can't even explain the pride and joy I had as I watched her make the most important choice that she will ever make. The tears definitely welled up as I heard her say "YES" to Jesus!! It made me even more anxious to one day watch my own babies make that most important decision. I am so proud of you Rayna! I will love watching as you continue to grow in and love the Lord!
(Side-Note: Other than being a wife and mommy, I have to say that being a teacher was the best career choice I could have ever made! It's still rewarding, even though I haven't been in the classroom in 3 years!!)
(Side-Note: Other than being a wife and mommy, I have to say that being a teacher was the best career choice I could have ever made! It's still rewarding, even though I haven't been in the classroom in 3 years!!)

6 comments:
I'm sure that she was thrilled as well to have you there! It is so special how kids keep you close and continue to love you even years later! How wonderful to someday hear all the stories of those you impacted deeply through your life while you were teaching!
That's wonderful! And on a more superficial note, this is a really good picture of you.
Oh - you had so many new posts in such a short time that i had fun catching up on!!! I had Rayna's sister, Rebecca, in class, and Donny know her well, too - sweet girls and so neat that you got to witness her choosing Jesus publically!!
What a blessing to be able to see! And I second the Jennifer comment -you look great!
What a blessing!!! Teaching is such a great job because the impact you make often has eternal results (uh, no pressure, right? ha!) And imagine how wonderful in Heaven when we're allowed to see the FULL scope of what the Lord used you to do! :-)
That is such a sweet post. I am catching up on blogs right now and I love the pirate patch post. Too Funny!!
Post a Comment