Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sydney Updates

It seems like my sweet Syd gets left out a little bit in blog land. It's totally not on purpose...Gracie Claire is just involved in so much more and doing so many new things and talking non-stop that it's just a little easier to blog about her. Not that I couldn't sit here and write a bazillion words to describe my sweet Sydney...I don't know, I guess I'm feeling a bit guilty about it, so I'm sitting here taking up space on excuses rather than getting down to business.

Sydney is two weeks away from turning one! If I think about it too much, it makes me a little sad to think that my baby's first year has flown by in what seems like a second. I seriously believe that your second child's first year goes by way faster than your first child's. She is beyond precious! Her personality is so laid back and she is usually always content. She smiles at just about anyone and has the sweetest giggle. She's got quite the right hook when Gracie Claire gets in her way and she definitely lets us know when she is unhappy. I love her SO much and am completely thankful for my second baby girl. I'm saving a few things to write for her birthday post, so I'm not going any further. Here are a few pictures of my sweet girl!






A Few Picture Explanations:
  • I can't help but love the crying picture. She was mad at Gracie Claire...just too cute.
  • In the pictures with her blanket, she had found it in the basket of laundry I was folding. When she sucks her thumb, she rubs the silky edge of the blanket between her fingers.
  • Bath time pictures are pretty self-explanatory. She LOVES the bath.
  • I had to include the picture of Sydney and Bennett playing. He's one of our favorite playmates!

3 comments:

angela said...

I like the crying picture too! Her dress is too sweet!

emily anna said...

Amanda,
I'm so glad you found my blog! Your girls are adorable! I wonder if Claire and Gracie Claire got pink eye from school? We have had it too! Yuck!!
We would love to get together and play this week!
My email is: emilyannaturner@yahoo.com
Let me know!
Talk to you soon!
E

Jennifer said...

YAY! Bennett made your blog! :) We love hanging out with you guys - what cute pics of Sydney! I hope GC gets to feeling better so we can play this week!