Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie Claire!


Dear Gracie Claire,

I can't even begin to tell you how blessed and thankful Daddy and I are to have been given you as our first daughter! You fill our lives with such joy and we are so proud of you! Today you are 4 years old and I can't believe what a big girl you've become. You are so smart, extremely beautiful, completely hilarious, full of happiness, and most importantly, you love Jesus wholeheartedly! Even at 4 you understand that loving Jesus is so important and that makes Daddy and Mommy so happy. He has given you so many wonderful strengths that we can see you using already! You are so funny, which draws people to you. You are full of compassion for those around you. You love the people in your life so hard. Jesus is using you already to show others His love. You are such a wonderful daughter! You make Daddy and Mommy smile and laugh every single day. You are the best biggest sister! You love your sisters and they love you! I can't wholly explain how you fill my heart with joy! Thank you for being our sweet girl! You're the best! Happy Birthday my precious girl! I love you!

Mommy

1 comment:

emily anna said...

Happy Birthday Gracie Claire! We are so thankful for you!