Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Birthday Girls

Friday we had a little party to celebrate my sweet girls' birthdays. Gracie Claire is 4 today and Sydney turns two tomorrow. I can't believe it! I know everyone says it, but the time is really going by so fast!

Most of our friends got to be there and the girls had such a fun time celebrating with them. This year we decided to separate our celebrations with friends and family. I think it worked out great! We also did their party at the playscape this year instead of at our house. I highly recommend it! We had so much fun and are so thankful for the friends who love our sweet girls.

The Birthday Girls and Their Daddy

Sweet Sisters

Sydney Hugging Her Friend Bennett

Cuteness

Playing With Friends

Gracie Claire Loves Her Friends Claire and Sonya

Molly Partying It Up

The Party People

Yummy Cupcakes (I made them!)

Getting Ready to Blow Out Candles

Yum!

Double Yum!

Opening Presents

Happy Birthday Gracie Claire!

Happy Birthday Sydney Hope!

I love you my sweet girls!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had lots of fun and you did a great job on the cupcakes! Thanks for inviting us :)

Leilanni said...

Fun! Happy birthday to your girls! Their outfits are the cutest - did somebody make them or did you buy them somewhere? And great job on the cupcakes! You are so talented!!