Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Dear Sydney,

I can't believe my little baby is a big two year old! These two years have been the fastest ever! I can't even begin to tell you how proud and blessed Daddy and Mommy are to have you as our precious daughter! You are full of such a wonderful, strong personality and have the sweetest smile! You light up a room! You are learning so much right now and we especially love that you are learning so much about Jesus! When you sing "Jesus Loves Me," you sing it with such an innocent sincerity already. Your stubbornness, humor, and sweetness are going to be things that Jesus will use to bring others to Him through you! I can't wait to see the mighty things that God will do through you. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and love how you make us laugh and smile everyday! Your sisters love you so much too! You're the greatest big/little sister that there is! Happy Birthday my beautiful, sweet Syd! I love you!

Mommy

No comments: