Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pete's A Pizza

Today for lunch, the girls and I made pizza. (We stole the idea from Tara...thanks, yo!) The girls had bunches of fun helping and I had lots of practice not getting frustrated with the mess it made. The mess was worth it though. They loved it!

Adding the sauce. (Yes, Sydney is still in her PJs and Gracie Claire is in her leotard. Some days are like this!)



Cheese and Mushrooms


Is it almost done?

Looks pretty good!

Having a yummo lunch. (Syd is best to eat without clothes when it comes to red sauces...she's not the neatest eater!)

Couldn't resist this one!

By the way, in case you were wondering, "Pete's A Pizza" is the name of a children's book. I was trying to be clever with the title. Whatever. :)

1 comment:

emily anna said...

How fun!!! I'm proud of you for braving the mess- you neat freak :)