Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Birthdays, One Weekend

Valentine's weekend isn't about a date with the hubby anymore, but about celebrating the births of Daughter #1 and Daughter #2. I tried to document our whole weekend in pictures. We had fun days at home and a little family party to celebrate on Sunday. I know I've already said it in other posts, but I can't believe our Gracie Claire is 4 and our Sydney is 2! It doesn't even seem possible!! Here's our weekend in pictures (I cut back as much as possible!)




Daddy got Gracie Claire ready on her birthday morning (thus, the awesome outfit) and took her to get donuts to bring home for breakfast. For lunch she picked bacon and eggs...which we all enjoyed. She has been wanting a Little Pony and had asked MANY times for the movie, "Barbie and the Diamond Castle." So excited!!





This is what the girls wore to church on Valentine's night. They all had to be in hearts of course!



The girls got a Mr. Potato Head for their birthday and tried his awesome specs on their baby sister...love it!





Sydney wanted waffles for her birthday breakfast. She has to eat with her clothes off on a regular basis...she's not so demure yet. :) She got a Little Pony (gasp!) and a couple of Barney movies. She's a bit in love with the big purple T-Rex. :)



On Sunday, my side of the family came over for a little party. We had so much fun celebrating with them and they, of course, spoiled the girls. The girls loved having cupcakes again and getting the birthday song and blowing out candles for a third time! They also loved getting to eat their cupcakes outside on their new princess picnic table from BigPa and Gigi.



We sure are thankful for all of our grandparents and uncles and aunts! They're the best!

We also had a party with Paul's side of the family, but it was kind of a bit of a surprise. I wish I'd had my camera to document it too!

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating our sweet girls! We are super thankful for them and love them SOOO much!!

No comments: