They're at my house, yo! Well, two (really 3) of them are. Sydney and Molly had their Spring program through their preschool on Monday night. They, of course, did a fabtacular job. This was Molly's first show and first time on stage and, if you were looking at me while I watched her, I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot with the grin I had on my face. My baby was making her stage debut...how could I not be showing off my pearly whites?! :) The Sydster is an old pro by now and she did a great job singing and doing all of the actions! Yep. I had the same dumb grin on my face when she was on stage too.


The stars of the show!


Ready to perform!
Molly's class was up first and when she saw us as she came down the aisle, she got so excited! Dre Boy (Molly's nickname for him) is in the same class as Molls and as soon as he saw my dad (BigPa) he wanted nothing to do with performing. I think this frustrated his actor/singer dad just a little. HA! Dre Boy was adorable up there!
Molly got up on the stage and did a little singing, a little dancing, and a lot of looking around. At one point she got teary and was saying, "I want Mommy!" *Sigh* Stab me in the heart! After she pulled herself together, she did a little more singing and dancing and then cried as she made her way off the stage. Miss Sarah, her awesome teacher, had to carry her out. Oh, the life of a 2 1/2 year old! :) The Mollinator did great for her first big production! A proud moment indeed!






Sydney Hope did so great this year! A big improvement over her statue like performance last year. She was so proud as she walked down that aisle to go up on the stage. You can tell by the look on her face just how proud she is. She sang all of the songs, did all of the actions, and smiled at us the whole time! She was the perfect little diva up on that stage. She told me tonight as we were looking at the pictures that the boy she is standing next to is named Riley. She loves her some Riley. One of her favorite things is to tell Daddy and BigPa that Riley wants to marry her and she loves having them react with, "If I ever meet that Riley, I'm gonna get him!" She just giggles and giggles!! Love it! So proud of my sweet Sydster!




Of course we had people there to cheer on our sweet girls. Gracie Claire had a little trouble this year not being in the spot light. My mom told me that she whispered in her ear, "Gigi, why is everyone cheering for my sishters (that's not a misspelling, that's how she says it) and they aren't cheering for me?" We had a lesson on envy on the way home. :) Oh the joys of growing up and learning! Anyway, we are so proud of our 2 littlest ladies with their performances! They rocked it!





Our little WILD things!
2 comments:
they SO rocked it! i couldn't believe dre...he has been my best performer EVERY rehearsal! i was so sad that they were teary...but am so thankful for the time i had with them this year! and sydney...well, she's just perfection on stage (takes after her big sister!).
Joelle had the major 'cheese' face in her pictures too! I love the one of sad Molly at the end. Too cute!
Post a Comment