I struck gold when it comes to the hubby! I've raved before about what a great husband he is (the best) and what an amazing Daddy he is, and, I'm here to do it a little more!

Our girls were given the luxury of having their Daddy at home with them for 2 years. I've heard lots of
people men say how they'd never be able to make it at home with the kids all day, every day. Well, I'll tell ya what. I never, ever heard him complain or say how much he hated being a stay-at-home Daddy. He rocked it! He was very sad to leave this part of our life behind when he headed back to work a few weeks ago. What a gift it has been for him and especially for our girls! Their future husbands have so much to live up to when they get married one day. He is showing them how a man should love his wife by how he loves me, how he loves them, and how he treats them. They know how much he loves them. They know how beautiful they are because he tells them. They feel good about themselves because they have a Daddy who treats them like princesses. They know how to laugh and have fun because he laughs and has fun with them.

Thank you, babe, for loving your girls the way you do! You're the best Daddy I could've ever dreamed of having for our girls! We (all 4 of your girls) are so blessed that you are ours! Thank you Lord for giving us Paul and thank you P for loving us the way you do! Muah!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment