Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Trip - Grandma M.

After spending a few days with Gma S., we loaded up and headed over to Missouri to see Gma M. and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. We loved our time with Grandma M. as well. She is one of the most laid back, giving, and sweet people that there is. She looks great as well...and that's saying something for an 83 year old. :) She drives, cooks, and is very independent! I hope that's me when I'm 83! :) We had a great time watching the kids run and play, eating a lot, and catching up with everyone! Here are the highlights in pictures...be ready, there's a ton!!

This is Avery and Molly...they are 4 days apart! Natalie, my cousin, and I have always been really close, so we think it's so fun that we had babies so close together. They look like us when we were their age, fo sho! :)

Sweet girls!!

Picking veggies from Grandma's garden was a favorite activity! Posing with their onions below... :)

My little photographer-in-training, Gracie Claire, took this picture of my sweet Grandma and the next two pictures too. Good, no?! :)

Chelsea and Sydney

There were baby birds in this birdhouse...I loved it from this viewpoint! :)

The girlies by the pond...a sweet picture followed by...

A silly one, of course! :)

Cousins! L-R: Gracie, Becca, Kali, Me, and Chelsea--I love how they loved our kids! :)

My cousin Kali and her boyfriend Kameron got engaged while we were there! :) Kali was so sweet to share Kameron with Sydney. The Sydster loved her some Kameron! :)

Aunt Debbie and Becca came to see us too! We loved seeing them! :)

I love this picture--Grandma and Syd <3

I loved watching the girls catch fireflies! It was so much fun! They L-O-V-E-D it!!!

Molly and Dre chased one of the baby birds who hadn't quite caught on to flying yet. The poor little thing was hopping around fighting for it's life! Thankfully, the little bird hopped to safety from these two! :)

Posing with their fireflies!

Letting them go...

I love where my Grandma lives! It's so beautiful there!

My precious baby <3

Uncle Kirk and the Little Ladies

Great Grandma and her Great Granddaughters :)

Love my Natalie

Aunt Teresa and the Little Ladies

Running free...

We love our Grandma so much!

The Sweet Cousins

Molly and Avery <3

My Favorite!

My Big Girls <3

How pretty is that sunset?!

Sweetness

We had the best time! Love and miss all of you!!!

No comments: