Last week we (the girls and I) met up with an old friend and her cutie-patootie at Chick-fil-a. B (Brooke) and I met when we were both first year teachers and we were on the same team. We got along probably a little too well and probably to the annoyance of some of those around us. When I quit teaching after I had GC, the saddest part for me was leaving the people who I was use to seeing everyday. B is one of those friends that doesn't come along all too often. We have similar senses of humor and we've always been able to pick up right where we've left off no matter how long its been. We spent 4 hrs. at Chick-fil-a watching our kids get black feet, laughing at old and new things, and, as she said, "never missing a beat." It was also amazing how the girls and Luke played...like they were old buddies! Who doesn't love that?! So, before this starts sounding like a sentimental entry in a senior book in the good ol' HHS days, I'll wrap this puppy up! It was a blast friend! Love ya!

1 comment:
I love you back A! You are a one of a kind friend and I will cherish all the memories! How was that for a yearbook entry!!!!
Post a Comment