I have been a Daddy's girl forever. I love my Daddy. If you have a bad word to say about him or treat him with disrespect, I probably won't care for you too much. He was my hero growing up. He is a huge reason why I like myself so much. Well, I do. I really believe that Daddy's play the most important role in developing a girl's self-esteem. I always knew that my Dad loved me unconditionally, he told me how beautiful I was, and he reminded me who my Creator was. Most importantly my Dad (along with my Mom) taught me about Jesus and what it means to be His. Jesus is the most important thing in my life and I thank my Dad for making sure that I knew Him. Bottom line...I love my Dad. :)


Next up...Paul's dad!
I love my father-in-law! He was a wonderful dad to my Paul growing up, and he still is. Paul is a lot like his dad. They both have the most laid-back personalities and just go with the flow. I love that! He is a wonderful father-in-law as well! I've always known that I was a part of the family from the very beginning. He has treated me as his own and I'm so thankful for him too!


So...Happy Father's Day to our Dads...2 weeks late! We love you both very much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment