Friday, July 01, 2011

When You Take 600 Pictures...

You kind of screw up any chance of a quick post here or there for a while. I just spent the last hour going through all of the pictures I took from our trip last week, and whoa mama!! It's going to take me a while to catch up on here! I'm going to try to pace myself because otherwise I'll sit here forevah! So. Here's what's to come...

*Father's Day (yeah, from 2 weeks ago--geesh. I hate being this far behind!)
*Our Trip (This could be 2-3 separate posts. *sigh*)
*Pics of the Ladies (A preview coming in this post!)
*Decorating Thoughts (I need help!)
*The Reunion of B & A (Think 4 hours at Chick-fil-a that flew by!)

OK blogging friends, I'm off to edit a few pictures and maybe I'll get another post or two in by the end of the day! I'm leaving you with a picture of my beautiful little ladies! :)


Peace, Love, and a Posting Frenzy~

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to read all the posts!! Miss you!!